Sales Team Position With Career Driven Opportunities
Do you get excited to tell your friends about new shoes or gear as soon as you get them? Are you the person people call or text if they have questions instead of relying on Google? Are you happiest outside being active and enjoy meeting people who are similar?
If you thrive on helping people, being part of a team and having fun at a job that doesn't even feel like work then you'll fit right in at Fleet Feet Syracuse. We are currently looking for exceptional people willing to provide quality customer service to the Syracuse running and fitness community. Our business is exciting, fast paced, and ever changing and we would love for YOU to be a part of it!
Since 2000, Fleet Feet Sports Syracuse has been dedicated to creating an inclusive environment in which all types of people receive outstanding service in the fitting of running, walking, and cross training shoes as well as accessories and apparel for the active lifestyle. Locally owned and operated, Fleet Feet Syracuse has won countless awards including Best Running Store in America 2012, Centerstate CEO Business of the Year 2012 and consistently voted one of the 50 Best Running stores in America by Competitor magazine 10 years and counting. Our success is based on one common commitment: We aren't in the retail business, we are in the business of helping people reach their goals. This isn't true with just our customers or training program participants, it's also true with our internal team and we look forward to helping you reach yours.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have an outgoing personality and enthusiasm for fitness
- Be willing to provide world class, consistent customer service
- Work with each and every customer to meet their unique fitness needs (our customers are our family)
- Have the ability to work at BOTH locations (Dewitt and Clay)
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude
- Ability to multitask with accuracy and proficiency
- Support and understand the Fleet Feet FIT process as taught during training
- Be a team player
- Be proactive in your ongoing education regarding the company, products, services, sport injuries, FIT process, and the running, triathlon, and fitness retail business
- Enjoy an ever-changing, fast paced environment
- Have flexible availability - we are open every day of the week with emphasis on weekend hours (weekend availability is required, our Saturday and Sunday are like Monday and Tuesday to other industries)
- Career-focused opportunities based on success within the role (we have multiple departments within our two locations and plenty of room to move and grow within the business)
- Flexible schedule to help meet your needs (like to run every day at 8am? We can work with that!)
- Fun environment including great staff events (we love a good pub run!)
- Free running and triathlon programs (finally train for that marathon you keep opening the website of)
- Great product discounts (you might need a bigger shoe closest)
- Ability to wear try out and test multiple products within the running/fitness industry (sometimes before they're even available to buy)